onsdag 18 maj 2011

IKEA

Who would ever have imagined that I would travel half around the world just to end up at an IKEA-furnished boat? Im surrounded by GOSA Syren and MYSA vete, well nothing like the comfy feeling of real quality swedish designs.
So I ended up jumping onboard another boat, a german sailingboat with far more luxury than dear toco. Here we have a watermaker, weve got warmwater, ive got my own cabin, and thats just the things that make your personal-life more comfortable, moving on to the navigationgear, well, were pretty well covered. Strange to jump from one world to another like that, and it was no easy descicion. Tocorime and the people that Ive met there will always have a place in my heart, and I really hope that everything falls into place so that the project can be realized, and that day I would love to return to once again watch the sunsets over the ocean with her. 
But since the project is delayed I realized its time for me to get home, and as I met Sticky Toffee in the harbor we made a pact to share one leg of the voyage. 
So here I am, once again rocked by the ocean, on my way to the carribean, furthermore I have the honour to sail with two very experienced sailors so I am constantly learning more about this wonderful art filled with tradition and pride. 
Tomorrow we should arrive in Salvador, from that the current plan is to go Fernando de noronha, Trinidad, Antigua. In Antigua Ive got another boat waiting and then its off to the crossing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar